Stressful Week
So its been a really stressful week, and its still only late Tuesday night. I feel like I've been running around everywhere helping my mom get a loan so we can keep our house awhile longer. I hate government beauracracy more than ever, as well as the ego driven games many attorneys like to play. Yeah, yeah; bitch, bitch, moan, moan.
On the upside I've really been able to relax the past 2 nights; first driving around with Matt discussing all matters of world & domestic politics, relevant and irrelevant; and tonight heading up to SF to hang out with Allan. Picked him up and headed out to a cool lounge in the Mission called the Lone Palm, very chill location and good beer, then crashed back at the apartment to watch Silence of the Lambs.
Gotta head to Santa Cruz in the morning AGAIN to pick up more documents from the courthouse, so its off to bed. TTFN.
On the upside I've really been able to relax the past 2 nights; first driving around with Matt discussing all matters of world & domestic politics, relevant and irrelevant; and tonight heading up to SF to hang out with Allan. Picked him up and headed out to a cool lounge in the Mission called the Lone Palm, very chill location and good beer, then crashed back at the apartment to watch Silence of the Lambs.
Gotta head to Santa Cruz in the morning AGAIN to pick up more documents from the courthouse, so its off to bed. TTFN.


<< Home