Life & Times of Samson

Life & Times of a 23 yr old Engineer trying not to be a stereotypical engineer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Redwood City, California, United States

28 engineer living with my partner in Redwood City.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Home

Headed home for the weekend to help my mom with some stuff. Got a chance to go for a hike up at Foothill with Danny and Debra; it was great getting out for awhile and seeing them. Saturday night my mom and I went to a concert with Bill Staines. I've been going to his concerts since I was about 6 months old, and he's pretty much been my favorite acoustic musician my entire life. Haven't seen him for about 5 years, so it was really a great night. Brought back a lot of memories. Back to the grind in San Diego now.


Bill Staines, my Mom, and I Posted by Hello