Life & Times of Samson

Life & Times of a 23 yr old Engineer trying not to be a stereotypical engineer.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Redwood City, California, United States

28 engineer living with my partner in Redwood City.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Oct. 12

Got to meet a lot of the new pledges last night, they all pretty much seem like quality guys and I'm looking forward to seeing how they do this quarter. And....ERIC'S BACK!! My friend Eric has been in Sri Lanka for the past month, helping out in a DP orphanage. He finally got back to San Diego yesterday, so I got the full report while we enjoyed the debasement of our pledges, then headed out to Denny's till about 2 this morning. I can't remember the last time I've been so tired, but it was a great night.

Found out another good friend of mine may be moving out to Chicago for a better job. Happy for him because he's been looking for a decent job for like 6 months now and I'm moving in January anyway, so that pretty much cancels out any bitching rights. But it still SUCKS! Starting to think moving up to SF is a better idea than coming back down here in March or April. More and more of my friends are moving on, moving away, and maybe its a good time for me to do the same.